DOES ASTAR WINE ACCEPT RETURNS?
We recommend you read our Returns Policy prior to making a purchase from our website, so that you are familiar with our policy on refunds, returns and your legal rights and remedies.
We also recommend you immediately inspect any goods that are delivered to you immediately upon receipt to ensure you are completely satisfied with the goods, including that the goods are of acceptable quality, and match the description we have provided to you. And shall notify us within 24 hours for any discrepancies or damage. We reserve the right to reject any return, exchange deemed unfit or unreasonable.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact via email@example.com.
This Returns Policy only applies where you make a purchase online from our website.
WHAT IS THE RETURNS PROCESS?
Returns must be done within five (5) working days starting from the day the goods are delivered to you. You may return your order (or items) for any of the following reasons:
- Your product does not match the website specifications or description.
- You received the wrong item in your package.
- You received missing items in your package.
- You received breakage of wines upon arrival.
- You received undrinkable wine* (*subjected to evaluation within seven (7) days starting from the day we received your returned items)
And the general requirements for returns are as follows:
- Return reason has to be valid and returns acceptance conditions met based on the return reasons mentioned above.
- You have proof of purchase (order invoice number and receipt).
- All wines returned should not be less than half bottle subjected to evaluation within seven (7) days starting from the day we received your returned items.
Under what conditions is/are the product non-returnable:
- Undrinkable or spoilage wine due to misuse or inappropriate handling and storage of the products upon receipt.
- Change of mind upon receipt.
If your return meets all the requirements above and you wish to proceed with the return, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org with your invoice number.
If your return is valid, we will process your replacement, and we will verify the return reason and arrange a free return pick-up for you.
If your return is not valid, we will notify you and arrange the items to be returned. For the items to be returned, a delivery fee will be chargeable. We reserve the right to reject any return, exchange, refund deemed unfit or unreasonable.
We reserve the right to reject any return, exchange deemed unfit or unreasonable.
WHAT IF MY PRODUCT IS DAMAGED IN TRANSIT?
If any goods are delivered to you are damaged, contact us within five (5) working days of receiving the delivery. We will arrange to have the damaged goods returned and either arrange for a replacement of the goods or refund the price to you. Damaged goods must be returned in the condition received by you with all original packaging, and/or accessories. We reserve the right to reject any return, exchange deemed unfit or unreasonable.
WHAT IF I HAVE RECEIVED THE WRONG ORDER?
Please contact us at email@example.com immediately.
HOW WILL I BE REFUNDED?
The refund will be made back to you via cheque or bank transfer.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR ME TO RECEIVE A REFUND?
After verification that a refund is to be issued, you will be able to receive the cheque or bank transfer within seven (7) working days.
I HAVE CHANGED MY MIND AND WOULD LIKE TO CANCEL MY ORDER. WILL I BE REFUNDED?
We regret to inform that any cancellations after the order is being placed is not acceptable.
I HAVE FURTHER QUESTIONS, WHOM SHOULD I CONTACT?
Should you have further questions or concerns, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.